The say the only constant in life is ‘change’. The rate of acceleration of change in the world is unprecedented. This phenomenon is set to continue. Change is uncomfortable and fundamental to growth. If you want to change the way of ‘being’, you have to change the way of ‘doing’. This module will prepare participants for the challenges of the modern workplace and help them develop a mindset in which they can deal with, lead, drive, inspire, manage, and implement change.
The module covers:
· The relationship between internal and external change and individual and organisational change
· The 3 stages of change for individuals and organisations
· How to be smarter every day? Stress + rest and reflection = growth (Stress + no rest = burnout)
· The impact of change on early, mid and late adapters – and strategies for bringing people on board
· The desire to ‘please’ and to be ‘perfect’ – how it impacts our ability to lead and implement change.
· Communication in times of change
· The Art of Relaxation
· Overcoming fear and internal resistance
· Driving positive change
· Life-long learning
· How to be ready for change on a daily basis
The module will inspire healthy approaches to leading, driving and managing change.
If you are not receiving email notifications regarding course bookings etc you may have unsubscribed from transactional emails. Please re-subscribe here Resubscribe and fix my email notifications (You will not be added to any newsletters or marketing.)