For those teachers
· Considering retiring this year or in the next few years .
We will discuss
· How will upcoming pay increases effect your pension and lump sum?
· Calculating your pension and lump sum based on your pension rule
· What about AVC’s? What’s the best way to manage these on Retirement and should you use these for a buy back bill with the Department of Education / ETB?
· How to manage your lump sum on retirement, and whether you should pay off loans or invest some of your money
· Steps involved in retiring —Completing Retirement Forms, Verifying Service etc.
· Q& A session after presentation and individual appointments can be made to discuss your own personal circumstances
With Shannon Kavanagh QFA
PSRA are a leading firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide impartial financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sector pension and superannuation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver impartial advice.
|Course Date||18-01-2022 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||18-01-2022 8:00 pm|