The Role of the Year Head in the Post Primary School
Target Group: Year heads in schools, and those aspiring to the position of year head.
This course run over three evenings will:
· Support teachers in defining and establishing their role as year head
· Provide a range of template administration/support files
· Support teachers in developing a strong year head and class tutor team
· Offer a range of strategies to help teachers support positive behaviour in their year groups including dealing with difficult students.
· Enable teachers to support wellbeing within the year group,
· Help teachers develop effective skills and skills for conflict management.
Taking place over 3 nights - 14, 21 and 28 April 2021
|Course Date||14-04-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||28-04-2021 9:15 pm|